A Beginner's First Month on Trading212 (Portfolio Revealed!) joey d finance

by carrollvaLLEY

अस्वीकरण: यह वित्तीय सलाह नहीं है। 00:00 परिचय 00:25 अस्वीकरण: मैं बेवकूफ हूं 02:23 मैं सक्रिय रूप से निवेश क्यों कर रहा हूं 03:33 रणनीति और लक्ष्य 05:15 वर्तमान पोर्टफोलियो 13:45 जिन पदों में मैंने बेचा है, जब आप साइन अप करते हैं तो एक मुफ्त शेयर प्राप्त करें Trading212 और जमा राशि (न्यूनतम £1): www.trading212.com/invite/HXjwXcWb **केवल उपरोक्त लिंक का उपयोग करें यदि आप किसी भी तरह Trading212 का उपयोग करने की योजना बना रहे थे। किसका उपयोग करना है, यह तय करने से पहले अन्य ब्रोकर्स/प्लेटफॉर्म/ऐप्स देखें।** अंतिम वीडियो: व्यक्तिगत वित्त/निवेश पुस्तकें: पैसा: एक उपयोगकर्ता की मार्गदर्शिका: रीसेट करें: अपने जीवन को कैसे पुनरारंभ करें और एफयू पैसा कैसे प्राप्त करें: दुनिया का स्वामित्व कैसे करें: क्या आप देखें कि आपको क्या मिलता है – एलन शुगर: कोई भी यह कर सकता है – डंकन बन्नाटाइन: स्क्रू इट, लेट्स डू इट – रिचर्ड ब्रैनसन: सैम वाल्टन: मेड इन अमेरिका: थिंकिंग, फास्ट एंड स्लो: रिच डैड, पुअर डैड: थिंक एंड ग्रो धनी:

Images related to the topic joey d finance

A Beginner's First Month on Trading212 (Portfolio Revealed!)

A Beginner's First Month on Trading212 (Portfolio Revealed!)

Search related to the topic A Beginner's First Month on Trading212 (Portfolio Revealed!)

#Beginner39s #Month #Trading212 #Portfolio #Revealed
A Beginner's First Month on Trading212 (Portfolio Revealed!)
joey d finance
पैसे कमाने के और तरीके देखें: यहाँ और देखें
पैसे कमाने के और तरीके देखें: यहाँ और देखें

Related Posts

35 comments

Fundamental Finance 01/12/2021 - 2:52 Sáng

Yo people! I recorded this just over a week ago, so some of the prices you see will be outdated. Just to re-iterate: don't do anything because I did it. I am very much at the beginning of my investment journey and just wanted to share that journey because I think (hope) it'll be interesting. I'm not going to turn this into a stock-focused channel by any means, but will do another portfolio update at the 6 month mark if people want me to. P.s. congrats to anyone who made bank on GME/AMC last couple of days!

Lindon Shaw 01/12/2021 - 2:52 Sáng

Please we need more videosssss

MattintheBBR 01/12/2021 - 2:52 Sáng

These videos are really helpful for someone just starting to learn about investing. Why was this stuff never covered off at school!?!?

CHESS GOALS 01/12/2021 - 2:52 Sáng

lol Jeremy pumping TTCF

CHESS GOALS 01/12/2021 - 2:52 Sáng

LUCID MOTORS

Tommy 01/12/2021 - 2:52 Sáng

Allowence? What?

Tommy 01/12/2021 - 2:52 Sáng

Market conditions are good is a bad thing lol. If you're a dividend investor in US, it's a really bad thing. Everything is through the roof and pes are crazy. No value.

Bryant Lucas 01/12/2021 - 2:52 Sáng

Bitcoin is the beginning of something great: a currency without a government, something necessary and imperative.

Ashley Craig 01/12/2021 - 2:52 Sáng

Investing successfully in forex requires the expertise of a professional, broker that is why i have made profit since i started trading with Mrs vivica irene.

Mike Wong 01/12/2021 - 2:52 Sáng

Most newbies fail simply because they don't understand how the market works in general or in particular how the market relates to stock/forex or currency pair they entering. If a retail trades doesn't grasp what the market makers are doing and when they are doing it, the greatest strategy in the world will fall. For new traders the markets are like entering an F1 race before you've passed your drivers license test. One more advantage is the possibility to benefit from repetition. Without this type of strategy, you probably won't know what worked or why it worked and even if you did, it would be hard to repeat therefore for you need a perfect mentor to teach you perfectly to enable you invest and trade accurately on your own, which i highly recommend you Mr Hercules He guides me with the exact time frame to trade and now I just received my first withdrawals of $30k in my bank account today I'm very happy, my advice is for you to contact him he will guide you perfectly well, and thank me later, I guess this is a good way to show my heartfelt appreciation for literally breaking the chain of my financial debit when I needed it most, you can contact him on his email 📧

(elvishercules48@gmail.com

preey bentdent 01/12/2021 - 2:52 Sáng

Stock trading is made easy when you know the right thing to do. I really find it difficult learning how to trade that's why i let a professional trader like Mrs Serrato Danielle handle my trading activities, all i do is just invest and wait for my profit after 7 trading days and he always delivers as promised

deadlypalms 01/12/2021 - 2:52 Sáng

Trading – the emergent trend in problem gambling. Watch out, folks.

Daniel O Dwyer 01/12/2021 - 2:52 Sáng

Hey Joe, what brokers would you recommend other than Trading 212? I've been on a waiting list for it 6 weeks now and don't want to keep waiting to start trading

Tobio Kageyama 01/12/2021 - 2:52 Sáng

Microvision hit 20 the other week unlucky

Harrison Allen 01/12/2021 - 2:52 Sáng

Trading with an expert in the field is the best, Have been making a huge return from my investment since I meet Cynthia Donald one of the best in cryptocurrency investment

Just Checking In 01/12/2021 - 2:52 Sáng

My video cut out on “I’m sick of battering me girlfriend…” 😬

Mathias nørregren 01/12/2021 - 2:52 Sáng

Stay tuned for Tesla, it’s only at $653!!!

Mr Right 01/12/2021 - 2:52 Sáng

This is pure BULLSHIT! He’s getting paid by 212 for this video and it’s so obvious. Are you telling me all his trades are in the green!??? This doesn’t add up. Let me guess… “use his code and sign up”??

Samantha 01/12/2021 - 2:52 Sáng

i make huge profits on my investment since i started trading with Mrs luna lucia,her trading strategies are top notch.

Mo Ali 01/12/2021 - 2:52 Sáng

Can’t even sign up to it bcs of the amount of people on

Elliott Grimes 01/12/2021 - 2:52 Sáng

How do you go about researching specific stocks? What sources/websites do you find most reliable?
Thanks..

Elliott Grimes 01/12/2021 - 2:52 Sáng

Brilliant video, love your enthusiasm and passion for personal growth, financially and physically! Comedy gold too 👌🏻

Matt 01/12/2021 - 2:52 Sáng

Hi Joe. Enjoyed this and I've liked your work on your main channel. One video I think could be insightful is an insight into how you research stocks and shares. I know you've mentioned the use of nuclear and batteries with climate change in mind so you've considered what future trends might appear. But is there anything else?

E.g. what sources do you use for research? What makes a source reliable? Do you focus on data, numbers and profit to earnings yield type metrics or more on the CEO's, goals of the company and culture?

Would be interesting to see you state and reflect on your process! 🙂

Jane Bentley 01/12/2021 - 2:52 Sáng

My first month with Melissa’s system was exciting

Christian Spratling 01/12/2021 - 2:52 Sáng

I have a Vanguard account, I thought you could only have a stocks and shares ISA’s in one year, how have you managed to do it ?

Julien VH 01/12/2021 - 2:52 Sáng

Love this video, great work, more of this and the research you do behind these stocks please !! 🙂

J G 01/12/2021 - 2:52 Sáng

Anyone still on the waiting list for trading 212? Waited a week now

J G 01/12/2021 - 2:52 Sáng

Hi joe, would you invest into the bigger company’s such as amazon, apple, tesla?

Millennial Investor 01/12/2021 - 2:52 Sáng

Is there anything Joe can't do? Hero

lordwonka99 01/12/2021 - 2:52 Sáng

Question is, have you bailed on Ehang with the recent news? 😂 watched my unrealised profits cut in half before I cut and run

Cilmi Cawo 01/12/2021 - 2:52 Sáng

Training

Nico Leonard 01/12/2021 - 2:52 Sáng

Trading crypto now would be wise but trading without a professional is really bad I'm a living testimony of Mr George Chris.

Lights Camera ACTION 01/12/2021 - 2:52 Sáng

Can I transfer gains from my CFD to my ISA?

Kyle S 01/12/2021 - 2:52 Sáng

Didn’t know you had this account…

Dorin 01/12/2021 - 2:52 Sáng

someone wants some free shares , I wonder who ?